In this article, we will discuss about the Best Trading App in India. In earlier days, when mobile phones were not that common and internet was not that popular, the trading was used to done on the papers. There were a lot of paperwork involved. But nowadays, due to the advancement in technology, trading has become very easy. There are many mobile applications available on the internet that you can download for free and trade.
What is a Trading App?
Trading app is basically a mobile application with the help of which, one can easily trade from their mobile, tablet. Even in these trading apps, one can see the latest news, research about stocks and rices of stocks. These trading apps works on real time basis.
You can monitor the prices of your shares whether the price of share is increasing or decreasing. You can buy and sell the shares at ant time during the trading hours of a particular country. With the help of trading apps, one can invest or trade in Future and Options, Commodities, Gold. Moreover, you can put an auction for the IPO’s that are being launched time to time. You can see the complete upcoming IPO’s list on these trading apps.
Before jumping to the best trading app in India, we should know on what factors we should select a particular trading app.
Also Read 10 Easy Ways To Earn Money Online
Must have Features For a Trading App
As we are replacing the brokers with the help of a trading app, then we should know that which app is best for us to trade safe and secure. For this, we have decided four parameters by which we will decide the best trading app in India.
- Ratings and reviews
- Fees and charges
Speed – when you are choosing a mobile trading app, then speed is one of the main factors that you should choose while selecting the mobile trading app. If you didn’t get speed properly, you will not get all the news at proper time and this is why you need to make sure that when you choose an app, the speed should be of high. It will provide a high performance speed so that you can get all the news at right time so that you can trade in stocks or invest in stocks accordingly.
Performance- Whenever you chose a trading app, you must look for the app which is very easy to use and the user interface is very easy and clean so that there should be lesser clicks and easy navigation.
Ratings and Reviews- When we purchase any product then we generally check for the ratings and reviews on the Internet. Similarly, while choosing an trading platform then we must check for the reviews of a particular application that what it has pros and cons. Only then we should go for a particular app.
Features- If you want to keep track of each and every investment that you are doing, then you must check for the features that you want to have in this particular trading app.
Fees and charges– Before using any trading application, you must check for the fees and the charges that a particular application has. For example, there are account opening charges, Intraday charges and F & O charges etc.
Here is the list of the best share market app in India 2021 (Best trading apps in India).
Best Trading App in India June 2021
Kite by Zerodha
Best Trading App in India June 2021
- Kite by Zerodha
- Angel Broking
Let us discuss each of these best trading app in India in detail:
1. Kite by Zerodha
Zerodha is a flagship trading platform and it is very clean. The user interface is very good. It is super fast and super light that is required for all your investments and training needs. There is 0 brokerage charges for investments and Flat Rs. 20 for F&O trading.
- Built from scratch using brand new technologies
- Very Good speed improvements
- TradingView charts along with ChartIQ on both web and mobile
- Universal overview screen for all instruments
- Instant status update after order placement
- Awesome design
- Biometric 2FA for better security and seamless logins
- Console reports and widgets
- Customisable marketwatch views
- Multi-exit on positions
- Seamless login to other apps in the Zerodha
- Dark mode!
Upstox is a one of the best trading app in India and it is backed by Ratan Tata and Tiger Global. With the help of this platform you can invest in IPOs, mutual funds, Gold and stock market etc. it is very fast secure and simple to use platform. You can easily Switch between day and night mode for better visibility. Delivery trades are free on Upstox Pro. Spstox charges has a flat brokerage of rupees 20 for Intraday and F&O.
- Zero brokerage on stock investments
- Rs. 20 per order for intraday trading and F&O, currencies, and commodities
- It is Backed by the top investors like Ratan Tata and Tiger Global
- Paperless account opening
- 29 lakh+ happy investors and traders.
- Trade anywhere on the go
- Invest in mutual funds
- Transfer or add funds easily via Smart Transfer, GPay, BHIM, or net-banking.
- Advanced charting tools
- Customized watchlists
3. Angel Broking
Angel Broking is one of the best share trading app that makes your trades very easy. This free trading app gives a premium service, updating features at a very low cost. With the help of this app you can open you Demat account in just 5 minutes and you will get the great financial assistance and they will help you to hone your training skills and lifetime free trade.
- Simple Mutual Fund or Stock Investment
- Hassle-free Intraday Trading
- Live stock & share market prices
- Personalised advisory
- Simple online payment
- Quick, secure fund transfer using UPI
- Highest Intraday Margin
- Trading View
With the help of Groww app you can start stock investing in mutual fund, investing in stocks and you can also buy gold online. You can also check the live share prices. You can open your free Demat account and start trading in stock market. It is very easy, fast and secured.
- Zero Fees, No transaction charges, No hidden fees
- Mutual fund SIP calculator
- All direct mutual funds – earn up to 1%+ returns
- Learn to invest
- Switch regular funds to direct funds for free
- Invest in Nifty 50 (NSE) & Sensex (BSE) listed stocks
- Intuitive and beautiful UI
- Charts like candlesticks for best trading experience
- 100% paperless online free Demat account opening
- Top gainers, top losers & top by market capitalization list
- Get complete stock analysis with company
5Paisa is one of the best stock market trading app in India. It is suitable for both beginners and experience traders. It is joined by more than 7 million people. It is very easy and free to use trading platform. With the help of this app you can get live updates from NSE, BSE and MCX markets. 5paisa offers on stock trading at lowest cost in India i.e you will be charged a flat fees of Rs. 20 on all your Orders and any segment.
- Open Demat Account in 5 mins.
- Pay a flat fee of just Rs. 20 for all your orders.
- Backed by IIFL, India’s leading Financial Services Group
- Lightning-fast trading platforms- mobile, web, desktop
- Pocket-friendly value add-on packs that offer you higher exposure.
I hope, this piece of information on Best Trading App in India June 2021 is useful for you. If you have any query, kindly comment down below.